|LAST DATE & TIME OF RECEIPT OF TENDER
||DATE & TIME OF OPENING OF TENDER
||TENDER COST IN RS.
||UP TO 15.00 HOURS
||2% OF YOUR QUOTED VALUE
||Rs.1200/- INCLUDING GST
Sealed tenders in duplicate super scribing “Tender Enq.No: - 2018-19/192 due on 13th Feb’19 are invited for supply and delivery of the following items to IB Thermal Power Station. The instruction to renderers is given overleaf.
Note: Item wise HSN Code with GST rate applicable to be indicated in the offer
Further please note to submit your offer considering GST provision and its related input tax credit benefits to be passed on
||TEMPERATURE BATH,DRY TYPE,30-350 Deg C
||Dry type Low range temperature bath Range- Ambient to 350 Deg. C, Stability of +/-0.1 deg. C, Accuracy- 0.3 Deg. C, Display Resolution: 0.01°C over whole range/ up to 100 deg. C, Calibration volume: Min 25mm diameter (variable) x 120mm deep(Min), It shall have auto step function with stability indication, Input voltage 240VAC/50Hz,Graphical LCD display with programmable maximum temperature. Approx. Heating time-30-350 Deg. C 15min, Cooling time -350 to 30 deg. C 45 Min.RS-485 interface, Suitable for switching use also. Standard: 3.1 calibration certificate per DIN EN 10204 Option: DKD/DAkkS calibration certificate, with Multi-hole Insert for 4mm,6mm,8mm,10mm stem dia.
||Temperature Bath,Dry Type,200-1100 Deg C
||Dry type high range temperature bath Range- 200 to 1100 Deg. C, Stability of +/-0.1 to 0.3 deg. C ,Accuracy- 0.3 Deg. C, Display Resolution: 0.01°C over whole range, Calibration volume: Min 30mm diameter(variable) x 130mm deep(Min), It shall have auto step function with stability indication, Input voltage 240VAC/50Hz, Graphical LCD display with programmable maximum temperature. Approx. Heating time-200-1100 deg. C 50minute, Cooling time -1100 to 200 deg. C 150 Minute .RS-485 interface, Suitable for switching use also. Standard: 3.1 calibration certificate per DIN EN 10204 Option: DKD/DAkkS calibration certificate, with Multi-hole Insert for 4mm,6mm,8mm,10mm stem dia.
||DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE GAUGE(Digital)
||DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE GAUGE(Digital),Pressure Range:0 to 1kg/cm2,Accuracy;+-0.1%FSD,Display Rate-2 reading/sec,Resolution-0.0001 kg/cm2 ,Dimensions: (H x W x D) 12.7 cm x 11.4 cm x 3.7 cm (5 in x 4.5 in x 1.5 in),Pressure connection 1/4 inch NPT Male with suitable external adapters, Display 5-1/2 digits LCD, Rechargeable Battery/Power- 230+/-10 Vac, Digital Interface: RS232, DB-9F,Pneumatic connection: hose Ø 4/6 mm
||Test Thermocouple (k-type),3mm,1100 deg. C
||Thermocouple (k-type),Sensor diameter: 3.2 mm, sensor length: 350/500 mm, mineral insulated stem, rated for use up to +1200ºC,The plastic handle is rated up to +135°C,Supplied with 2 meter of coiled extension cable, Type K miniature flat pinned plug attached
||Hand-held Thermocouple Indicators, K-Type
||Type K Input Hand-held Thermocouple Indicators, Input (miniature plug): 2 x Type K Thermocouple, Measurement Range: -200°C to +1372°C,Resolution: 0.1°C/°F/K (< +1000°C), 1°C/°F/K (> +1000°C),Accuracy: 0.1°C,Measurement Cycle: 2.5 times per second, Display: Backlit 3½ digit LCD display (max. reading of 1999)
||Flow Anemometer Digital, Range 0.8-20m/s, Accuracy-Not more than +/- 3 %,Resolution 0.1 m/s, Low Friction Ball bearing vane wheel, Data Hold and Max / Min record facility, Extra Large Dual LCD Display
||Stabilised AC power Supply (Servo stabliser)
||Stabilised AC power Supply (Servo stabliser),Portable Zener Controlled Automatic Voltage regulator, Input Voltage: 170-270VAC, Input Connection: Industrial type, Output voltage: 230VAC±1%,Output Point: at least two(3-pin),Rating: 5kVA, frequency: 50Hz,Response Time 10 msec. Max, Duty: 100 % Continuous / 110 % for 60 Sec. / 150 % for 10 Sec, Shall be stable at varying temperature, shall comply with latest safety standards
||Low current DC Clamp Meter,
||Low current DC Clamp Meter, Measuring Range : 0-99mA DC, Resolution: 0.1 mA(minimum),Accuracy-0.02%,Max Wire size: 6 AWG, Back light with display hold facility, Category Rating: 300v CAT II,600 V CAT III ,withstand volatege-2200 Vac for 5 sec.
||Continuity tester, Standard make
||LAN Continuity tester
||LAN Continuity tester, Test the modular cables with RJ45 / RJ12 / RJ11 plug, Finding miss-wiring, Testing cross pinning or straight through cable.
||Hot air blower
||Hot air blower, Air Flow Rate 150 - 500 L/min ,Min. Temperature 50 °C, Max Temperature 200 °C, Input Voltage: 230VAC ±10%
||Vernier Caliper (Digital)-12"
||Electronic digital Vernier caliper of Standard Make, measurable up to 12 inches, made of hardened stainless steel ,Internal, external and height dimensions can be easily and accurately measured linear capacitive measuring system, Zero setting in any position with a small locking thumb screw which locks the jaws in place With easy to read large LCD display handy conversion chart at the back
- Bidder should have fully fledged manufacturing / authorized for particular tender/ Dealer set up for supplying the tendered item.
- Vendors are requested to kindly furnish your PAN, GST No.
- Bank Mandate form to be submitted to make your payment through RTGS/NET.
- Rate will be valid for the 1 year from date of award of contract. Repeat order can be placed as per requirement of the OPGC.
- Delivery: Within (2) Two Months from the date of P.O. placement of individual purchase order.
- Vendors are requested to send their sealed offer subscribing the tender number, date and due date on the envelope. Mail offer may not consider at the time of price opening.
- All Micro & Small Enterprises (MSEs) who are registered with DIC/KVIC/KVIB/Coir Board/NSIC/DHH/ Udyog Aadhar Memorandum are eligible to get the benefit of exemption from payment of EMD & Tender cost and to get the exemption, the participating bidders have to obtain/register as MSME for the specific service/supply of goods/both.
- To get the exemption of EMDs & tender fee, the party has to make an application to the head of supply chain management (SCM) who is conducting tendering process along with proof of documents regarding eligibility of the exemption at least 2 days before the last day of bid submission. The HOD after due examination will allow to participate without submission of EMD& tender fee & the same has to be communicated to bidder in writing.
- Vendors are requested to submit their seal offers at our office by sending through FIRST FLIGHT COURIER TO JHARSUGUDA BRANCH, PIN- 768 201 / SPEED POST/REGISTER POST.
- OPGC reserves the right to accept / reject any or all tenders, split up the scope among eligible bidders or cancel the tender altogether without assigning any reason thereof.
Price offered should be of for destination (our site) including freight charge, IB Thermal Power Station, p & f, insurance except GST which is to be extra are to be indicated in terms of percentage of basic price or will be loaded maximum while comparing. Offer may not consider without EMD. Please enclose product catalogue & company price list, offer will remain valid for a period of 180 days from the date of tender opening. TDS @20% should be deducted from your bill in case of non-submission of PAN details.