|LAST DATE & TIME OF RECEIPT OF TENDER
||DATE & TIME OF OPENING OF TENDER
||E.M.D. in Rs.
||TENDER COST IN RS.
||UP TO 15.00 HOURS
Sealed tenders in duplicate super scribing Supply of structural steel for CHP – II set “TENDER ENQUIRY NO. ITPS/Unit 3&4/2019-20/123 due on 28/08/2019 are invited for supply and delivery of the following items to IB Thermal Power Station. The instruction to renderers is given overleaf.
Note: Item wise HSN Code with GST rate applicable to be indicated in the offer
Further please note to submit your offer considering GST provision and its related input tax credit benefits to be passed on to OPGC
- Bidder should have fully fledged manufacturing / authorized for particular tender/ Dealer set up for supplying the tendered item.
- Vendors are requested to kindly furnish your PAN, GST No.
- Bank Mandate form to be submitted to make your payment through RTGS/NET.
- Rate will be valid for the 1 year from date of award of contract. Repeat order can be placed as per requirement of the OPGC.
- Delivery: Within (02) Two Months from the date of P.O. placement of individual purchase order.
- Vendors are requested to send their sealed offer subscribing the tender number, date and due date on the envelope. Mail offer may not consider at the time of price opening.
- Vendors are requested to submit their seal offers at our office by sending through FIRST FLIGHT COURIER TO JHARSUGUDA BRANCH, PIN- 768 201 / SPEED POST/REGISTER POST.
- OPGC reserves the right to accept / reject any or all tenders, split up the scope among eligible bidders or cancel the tender altogether without assigning any reason thereof.
- All Micro & Small Enterprises (MSEs) who are registered with DIC/KVIC/KVIB/Coir Board/NSIC/DHH/ Udyog Aadhar Memorandum are eligible to get the benefit of exemption from payment of EMD & Tender cost and to get the exemption, the participating bidders have to obtain/register as MSME for the specific service/supply of goods/both.
- To get the exemption of EMDs & tender fee, the party has to make an application to the head of supply chain management (SCM) who is conducting tendering process along with proof of documents regarding eligibility of the exemption at least 2 days before the last day of bid submission. The HOD after due examination will allow to participate without submission of EMD& tender fee & the same has to be communicated to bidder in writing.
Price offered should be of CIP destination (our site) including freight charge, IB Thermal Power Station, P & F, Insurance except GST which is to be extra are to be indicated in terms of percentage of basic price or will be loaded maximum while comparing. Offer may not consider without EMD. Please enclose product catalogue & company price list, offer will remain valid for a period of 180 days from the date of tender opening. TDS @20% should be deducted from your bill in case of non-submission of PAN details.
IF THE LAST DATE OF ISSUE / RECEIPT / OPENING HAPPENS TO BE A HOLIDAY OR THE OFFICE REMAINS CLOSED DUE TO ANY OTHER FORCE M AJEUR CONDITIONS, THE TENDER WILL BE ISSUED/ RECEIVED / OPENED AT THE RESPECTIVE TIME ON THE NEXT WORKING DAY.